Keystone, SD Vacation Itinerary
Keystone, SD is located only three miles from Mt. Rushmore and twenty miles from Rapid City. Keystone's historic streets are lined with more than 40 gift shops and 900 motel rooms surrounded by the natural beauty of the Black Hills.
Popular Keystone Attractions include:
- Big Thunder Gold Mine
- Rushmore (Gutzon) Borglum Historical Center
- Keystone Historical Museum
- Rushmore Tramway Adventures
- National Presidential Wax Museum
- Rush Mountain Adventure Park
Helicopter rides offer the most unique view of the stoic Mt. Rushmore.
All aboard the historic 1880 train as it rambles through the Black Hills.
Be a part of Black Hills Gold Mining History . . .
For a free 3-day vacation itinerary and brochure contact:
Keystone Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 653, Keystone, SD 57751